What is the HawksNest Returns & Exchanges Policy?
Information regarding Returns & Exchanges
HawksNest have a genuine commitment to our members & fans - whether you're at a game, in one of our stores or online, shopping at HawksNest will be an amazing customer experience.
We are committed to industry excellence with customer satisfaction an integral part of this commitment. We understand that returns maybe required in any retail environment. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it providing the following is met:
- Original proof of purchase is supplied,
- Good/s are in unworn/unused original condition with swing tags still attached, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem (see below),
- Good/s are returned within 30 days of purchase, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem (see below),
- Good/s are purchased at full price (no sale items, all sales are final), unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem (see below),
- Guernseys with heat pressed numbers, and any other personalised product cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem (see below),
- HawksNest does not offer refunds on framed limited edition memorabilia, unless goods are faulty or have a major problem (see below),
- Due to sanitary reasons, swimwear cannot be returned under any circumstances, unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem (see below).
Under Australian Consumer Law (ACL), we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major defect problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase —e.g. your receipt.
To understand your full rights under the ACL, please visit here for more information.
Items can only be returned for a refund. If you wish to exchange please apply for a refund and repurchase the item you are after online to ensure you are purchasing items that are in stock.
Please note: All memorabilia purchases are final once payment has been made, unless goods are faulty or a major defect problem.
A full priced item that you have ordered may be returned to HawksNest Waverley for a refund if the size does not fit (please note sizes and stock quantities subject to availability). A return postage charge of $8.95 (Standard Post) applies or you may send your own pre-paid AusPost Satchel. Please use our returns portal to ensure item your item is tracked, as HawksNest cannot be held accountable for items lost in transit.
To lodge a return, please click here and follow the prompts to receive your return label. Print this off and stick to the original packaging that your order was delivered in. If you do not have a printer, you can take the emailed PDF to any post office where they can print for you. Please also download, print and complete the Returns Form, and accompany with your goods.
Click here for the Return and Exchanges Form
In the rare event that your goods arrive to you damaged, call HawksNest on (03) 9535 3011.